Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Learning to Pray

What a beautiful Tuesday!!!!

I'm siting in our office jamming with Miller and Kristin to You'll Come.
It's not raining today (so no need for the rain boots) and it is bright and sunny!!!!!

For the past few days we have been diving into learning how pray! It's odd because i didn't think of learning how to pray in a "classroom" setting yet I sit here ever morning amazed by God and all the wonderful things he is teaching me! Discernment is today's topic and through it we get to study the lives of different saints, so just in general the things that I am being taught and the things I am learning are just so amazing and incredible exciting. I've always been lead in blind faith and for the first time i am able to grasp some of the concepts of my faith and i'm falling more in love with being Catholic and falling even deeper in love with God through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment