Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Workout Craze Sweeping The LifeTeen Nation!

Hey hey hey!
it's Sunday and we finally have our first day off. Which is strange because the idea is "a day off of community" but thats like taking a day of family since i live with these people and they are just like family. Plus i'm sitting in our office surrounded by at least half of the community. So i guess our day off means we can go to Wall-mart and we don't have stuff we have to do.

So let me tell you it is raining like crazy!!!!! it has rained everyday since we got here and most days it has rained all day. The 10 day forecast is calling for more rain everyday!!!! So i'm going to buy my rain boots which i tried to convince my dad to buy me before i left and he didn't!

So let me explain the title of this blog, yesterday we did work camp projects. I was in a group with 5 guys! That was fun, especially since it was the first chance i got to spend sometime with he boys! So our work camp project was to move a bunch of heavy stuff (which i did! I helped a bunch!) and to set up the missionary gym. The boys made me bench press the bar before they would leave so we could move onto other projects. So any who the idea for the missionary gym was because us mesa girls want to start doing the P90X program.

so starting tomorrow we will work our butts off with each other and build the community it another way!

No comments:

Post a Comment